Friday, July 2, 2010

She's Gone

Kemu fell asleep and I didn't have the heart to wake her up. . . I started watching church videos on youtube. . She got up every 1/2 hour to see that I was still with mom. I decided that I could stay awake until 2:30 and then I would wake her up. Suddenly about 10 minutes to the goal moms breathing went slow. . . I thought, "did I see that right" I watched her breathe one more time and then woke Kemu to tell her.. . . immediately she said call everyone in. Tash was awake so I told her first, then I woke Lina, then I went outside and woke all the boys, Ako, Miah, Lincon, then Noka. By the time I came back to her room she was gone. Peaceful, no struggle, quiet. They were all in shock, she had waited until everyone was sleeping, She wanted to go without fan fair. . . with out crying children. . . .without troubling everyone. 2:24am she peacefully left this world to a better one.

1 comment:

  1. Please let us know details of the funeral, and let us know what we can do. We love you guys, give big hugs to everyone.

    ReplyDelete