Wednesday, August 10, 2011

AUGUST PRODUCT OF THE MONTH!!!




I've decided to do a product of the month for my wonderful customers. . . give you the chance to try a new or favorite product of AVON's at a discount. So here is a great new product. AVON's 3D Rescue. It repairs three years worth of damage in 3 days!!! and I am giving you the chance to get it at $6.00. This leave in treatment is perfect if you have problems with dry dull hair, if your hair is brittle and breaks easily, or if you suffer from split ends.

Also, If you want more help getting healthier hair, I am also offering a combo of the Damage Repair Shampoo, Conditioner, Heat Protectant Spray, and Reconstructive Mask for $10.

This is a total Savings of $24 and as always 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back! This Promotion is good until August 31, 2011 and will only be available throuh me.

Thanks for the Support!

No comments:

Post a Comment